The department of Administration and Finance at Islamic University of Maldives comprised of 16 employees within 7 divisions that report to the Deputy Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance.
The department provides the platform for the university’s continuing success in achieving its mission through its leading role, effective management and administration, financial support, and development of physical infrastructures at its campuses. The department ensures strict adherence to the university’s core values, through continued assessment and improvement of all the departments of the university. Transparency, integrity and accountability define our day-to-day operations, and are the main reasons for our continued success.
The general roles of the department include:
- Administrative oversight
- Overall administration of the university
- Human resources management
- Campus management and sustainability
- Provision and management of ict
- Management of campus security
- Risk management
- Legal services
- Organizational development
- Financial management
- Administration of internal auditing