This institution’s main focus places on teaching and researching of the Islamic education and human behavior based on Islamic laws. The institute’s first priority is to build and create personals beneficial to the society, prepared on mentality, behavior and beliefs of the religion. Also to create, cultural and intellectual characters capable of eluding todays influences. Additionally we emphasize on disseminating the knowledge of Islam and its ways throughout our society. Our focal point is for our society to accept and believe; secret to everyone’s success is through the knowledge of Islam.
Provide quality; educational programs that integrate academic, Islamic, and Arabic studies, as well as promote excellent personal manners, high moral values, and strong leadership skills so that students can become good citizens and contributing members of society in our modern civilization.
The rich manner of excellence in learning within the Islamic heritage is the foundation of the rigorous academic program which is intended to serve the needs of the modern world without sacrificing moral and spiritual values. Since the Islamic faith addresses the complete personality, it is Kulliyya's philosophy that knowledge of the world and practice of our shared beliefs should be integrated into a cohesive whole.
• Educate human science based on Islamic framework
• Aware modern Islamic jurisprudence
• Clarify moderate principles based on proper Islamic faith
• Produce creative people in Sharia and human science
• Develop human capability for Islamic study in various aspects of Sharia
• Create innovative people who are capable of facing intellectual challenges
• Spread awareness for proper Islamic knowledge in the society